Monday, July 17, 2006

The Importance of Undergarments & Conventions- A Continuing Story-Part I

Okay...as this blog is designed to have something to do with writing, I have decided to create a short story. As I mentioned in a previous post--the ideas have been fermenting for a short story and one dealing with conventions is well overdue.

How it will work. I will attempt to post daily portions of the story as I create it. I will probably only post a paragraph or two at a time until I feel more confident with the direction so please be patient. Any comments along the way will be greatly appreciated. The title is tentative so we will see as the story moves along if it stays the same.

Standard disclaimer: This is a work of FICTION. All persons, places, and events are FICTIONAL. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental unless you hang with dead people and that is an entirely new issue.


The Importance of Undergarments and Conventions (Part 1)


I have the bra to prove she was real. It is one of the few credible pieces of evidence that is keeping me from going insane.

The chain of events is a little convoluted in my mind but there are certain things I remember for sure. I am going to try and explain what happened using these specific instances that I can recall as markers so as to keep the timeline of events in order.

I remember I was in my car driving with a semi naked woman. I have her bra to prove it. I know I already mentioned that but I want to keep that in the forefront of your thoughts because it's very important. It is black in color, one of those types without the straps. Specifics are always important in any given setting however the fact that the bra was black and did not have straps is not really important unless you are taking personal preferences into consideration. But even in that consideration, this is not the most exciting or bizarre part of the story. That comes later.

To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home