Monday, July 17, 2006

The Importance of Undergarments & Conventions- A Continuing Story-Part II

See the title is starting to change already.

Standard disclaimer: This is a work of FICTION. All persons, places, and events are FICTION. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Part II
The Importance of Undergarments and Conventions

Like I was saying, I was driving that night. I was on the interstate on the way back from a science fiction convention. Trista, I still don't feel right using that name because I'm not really sure if that was her name, but I guess it's the only proper way to identify her rather than by saying she all the time.
So there I am driving and the next thing that happened was Trista leaned over my seat and rested her head on my thigh. This was after she had taken her bra off. It was hanging on my rear view mirror. I remember the part about the bra well because: (a) its such a rare occurrence and (b) she smiled that grin she seemed to always be able to summon on demand. I thought of it as an evil grin but never complained, why ruin a good thing right? She said it was a souvenir to remember her by. I thought the words were harmless at the time, you know, just having some fun and making a coy comment and all. Later I realized it wasn't.
So here I am driving with her head in my lap. Is the suspense killing you yet? Well it was killing me at the time this was happening. But that was one of the many strange things that kept on occurring. I say things because there are so many but right now I am just referring to this one particular instance.
So there I was and there she was. Well after a few minutes she stopped moving. I thought she had died or something but when she started snoring I realized that she had only fallen asleep. Some of you may be wondering what effect her falling asleep had on my male ego but after you hear the rest of the events, you will learn that this was the least of my concerns in comparison to the police, the psychiatrists, the dwarfs, the snarky women—a regular cast of thousands. But all that comes later.
(I may be pushing the envelope a little with the dwarfs but the rest is pretty solid.)
To be continued...

1 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger Emrya said...

...but I like dwarfs...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home