Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A Note of Thanks

Before the year ends and I forget, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who followed my blog and took the time to drop by and read and even post. On a side note for those who followed the convention story, the plan is still to use it in the upcoming volume 2 of the Writers for Relief Anthology which I am excited about. I felt as if it was a shared project with many of you and I have to admit I had a lot of fun with it.

As I end the year, I have decided to post some excerpts of another short story called "Perspective, that I submitted for an anthology titled: "Into the Breach," so I hope you enjoy them over the nest few weeks.

Finally, to say the least, it has been an interesting year with many joyous and painful twists and turns. They say that sadness and joy make us who we are...at times one must wonder about that. Anyway, no matter how things work out--I hope to see many of you during 2007.

Thanks to all and to all--Happy Holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home