Monday, July 31, 2006

About the story: The Importance of Undergarments at Science Fiction Conventions

Well the first draft of the story, The Importance of Undergarments at a Science Fiction Convention is completed. For those of you new to this, please start at Part 1 and work toward the conclusion-Part 11, you will better appreciate the story from the beginning. This is a first draft and I imagine there will be changes as there always is.

As many of you who have read my work know, I am one for quirky endings so I hoped I maintained that in this one. As you may have noticed I tried to mix humor with a bit of seriousness with the story. The humor about conventions is all meant in good fun. The romantic element I felt played a role in developing Mike's character and also to emphasize that those that go to conventions are just like everyone else. For those of you that need that all conclusive ending...well I didn't give you one. I left it for you to decide what is real and what is fantasy. And for those of you wondering about what is truth and what is not in the story--well that is left for you to wonder about.

If you have been following the story since its beginning, I thank you and if I made you giggle a little, I succeeded in what I attempted to do. Comments are always appreciated. Post to the blog or email me at aruggs@aol.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home